Reference: 5138 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- We have an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic individual for the Demand Planner position in the Marketing & Logistics Department.
- The Demand Planner will be responsible for collating the customer programme and trading needs into a short and medium-term demand plan while collaborating with the marketing team, packing material co-ordinator and production facilities to implement the demand plan timeously.
- Compile a yearly demand plan based on inputs from all stakeholders.
- Liaise with the Supply planner to ensure alignment of supply and demand
- Generate a 4-weekly demand/pack plan and update the plan within given timelines
- Generate weekly packing instructions with orders to ensure demand fulfilment to all markets
- Ensure data accuracy for both Pooling and reporting purposes
- Supply regulatory data to industry bodies to comply with predetermined rules
- Compile a seasonal packing material plan and supply this to the packing material suppliers/producers
- Liaise with the packing material co-ordinator on a weekly basis to determine packaging re-orders and coordinate packing material between various packhouses
- BCom Marketing and Logistics degree or similar qualification will be advantageous
- 1 year relevant working experience
- Good communication skills
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com