Reference: 5825 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Overseeing all E-commerce warehouse operations in Johannesburg
- Working closely with the Logistics and E-commerce coordinators to oversee daily operations
- Develop forecast planning of resources
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse and transportation services
- Develop efficient methods to help build and maintain accurate stock, inventory, warehousing and dispatch controls
- Identify and lead process changes and improvement recommendations for our fresh deliveries and subscription services
- Work closely with drivers to ensure every order is processed and delivered on time
- Relevant tertiary qualification (eg. Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Business Management)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in an E-commerce retail environment with the focus on supply chain management, logistics or business management
- Knowledge and experience in fresh food retail industry advantageous
- Excellent command of Afrikaans & English, with exceptional writing and communication skills
- Strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels
- Collaborative work style; good interpersonal skills and able to work well in groups
- Natural leader and facilitator
- Flexible and adaptable to a fast-paced environment
- Solutions orientated
- Must be able to work under pressure
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org