Finance Manager / Senior Accountant
Reference: NB 7618
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
- Take books all the way up to Management Accounting
- Cashflow and cashflow forecasting
- Data Capturing
- Balance sheets
- All tax (excluding Income Tax for now)
- This person will have one direct report – Creditors Clerk
- CIMA/SAIPA or SAICA great, but experience is more important, specifically in logistics / supply chain / freight forwarding industry (Qualification therefore not a prerequisite)
- He or she must be willing to get their hands dirty within the finance department.
- The successful candidate needs to be trustworthy, respectful, honest, hands-on, culture-orientated and mature. A great sense of humor is also key!
- As this is a fast-paced, deadline driven company, the successful candidate needs to be able to handle stress and a high-pressured environment. The company is business-focused, not personality-focused.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace