Reference: 6005 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Source and buy product in support of our e-commerce strategy
- Supplier, team and profit management to achieve all KPI’s
- Identify and prioritise key strategies in line with the e-commerce operating plan
- Develop efficient methods to help build and maintain accurate stock, inventory and warehousing controls
- Build and maintain strong supplier relationships
- Ensure quality of all products sourced is in line with our product quality standard
- Managing risk and procedures associated with cold chain/fresh produce
- Implement and continuously improve the quality control procedure
- Minimise stock wastage
- Relevant commercial degree/diploma
- A minimum of 3-5 years retail buying experience
- Proven experience managing a fresh foods/FMCG department
- Knowledge of logistics/warehousing and delivery systems and procedures
- Strong negotiation and financial management skills
- Good understanding of quality control procedures for fresh foods
- Excellent command of Afrikaans & English
- Collaborative work style; good interpersonal skills and able to work well in groups
- Proactive, positive individual with a sense of ownership
- Passionate about success & driven by achieving goals
- Flexible and adaptable to a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work under pressure
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com