Reference: 6102 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
Our client is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Head to plan, direct, coordinate and manage the company’s overall supply, procurement, storage and logistics strategy to maximize process efficiency and productivity. To develop and maintain good relationships with vendors, distributors and customers. Improve efficiency by system improvements and standardized procedures. Responsibilities include long-term planning, budgeting, staffing and operations.
- Grade 12
- B. Degree (Supply Chain / Operations Management)
- 5 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent understanding of the manufacturing industry
- Excellent Supply Chain Knowledge
- Excellent Product knowledge
- Ability to build trust and customer
- Planning and organisational skills
- Negotiation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Complaint Handling
- Good administrative skills
- Financial Management skills
- Supply Chain Management skills
- Computer literacy – Excel, Outlook,
- PowerPoint, Word, SAP, Power BI
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com