Reference: DB 6578
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Maintain strict discipline in the safety measures at all times.
- Maintain strict accounting of food safety programs.
- Crack product planning and orders.
- Staff training.
- Productivity optimization.
- The motivation of staff to achieve goals.
- Ensure that the Shift Planning is completed correctly.
- Optimizing machine productivity.
- Quality control in the factory.
- Waste product management.
- Ensuring neatness in the department.
- At least 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the pecan industry (advantageous)
- Experience in leading staff in an agricultural environment. (Advantageous)
- Experience in a warehouse.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com