Reference: DB 6794
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Opening contracts on system.
- Formation of physical contracts (Purchase contracts and sales contracts).
- Sending out contracts to customers and suppliers.
- Collection of unsigned contracts.
- Management of monthly NEDBANK audit by means of collection of proof of delivery (PODs) & storage of invoices as well as signed contracts.
- Monthly commission reconciliations.
- Checking and analyzing profit calculations.
- Invoicing to customers.
- Create new customers on system.
- At least 2 -3 years experience in an administrative or financial role.
- Relevant grade will count in the candidate’s favor.
- Good Excel skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work very accurately and efficiently.
- Must be able to work under high pressure during season.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org