Reference: 5682 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- Planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and
- Manage fleet of 7 trucks
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Taking responsibility of renewing truck licences and ensuring the fleet meets all necessary roadworthy standards
- Submitting all transport-related requisitions and ensuring that all the supporting documents are filed
- Proven working experience as a Logistics Manager /Distribution
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Qualification in Logistics or Supply Chain
- FMCG experience
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org