Reference: DB 6790
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Price negotiations with suppliers/carriers.
- Project management.
- Import / export documentation preparation.
- Monitoring of Cross-Border Agents.
- Update of daily tracking – Regular communication between carriers and customers.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years experience with cross-border loads.
- Must have experience with SADC Certification / Certification procedures.
- “Bonded / Non-Bonded and Import / Export containers” cargo knowledge will count strongly in the suitable candidate’s favor.
- Excellent communication as well as good planning skills.
- Objective-oriented as well as excellent project management skills.
- Strong administrative skills, especially with Debtors & Creditors.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com