Reference: 4330 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Effective Financial Control
- Manage outgoing and incoming shipments
- Manage stock levels and responsible for stock control in warehouse
- Effective fleet maintenance and management
- Effective third party management (Contractors) Tyres, diesel, Pallets, Boards etc
- Coordinating and controlling the order cycle and associated information systems;
- Analyzing data to monitor performance and plan improvements and demand;
- Developing business by gaining new contracts, analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions;
- Enhance people capability
- Adherence to the health, safety and environmental standards
- 3 year tertiary diploma/degree, preferably in Supply Chain and or Logistics
- 2 years’ experience within an FMCG Supply Chain and or Logistics environment operating at a managerial level
- Computer Literate in MS Office Packages;
- Experience with the Microsoft Dynamics NAV system
- Knowledge of customer service principles
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org