Reference: 5379 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- Stock Control:
- Daily traveling to the Airport Industrial area and loading depots in season to ensure that the loading process is exactly according to plan as set out each day by the daily planner.
- Daily planning for the specific shipments.
- Create consignments and supporting documentation on the online portal for each consignment, accurately and in time for each flight.
- Ad-hoc tasks throughout the season according to business requirements.
- Daily stock taking to ensure that the stock on the floor correspond with the online portal.
- Report on possible fruit quality issues/rejections to the relevant departments.
- Align with procurement regarding any changes to the allocations.
- Report back to grower regarding stock errors, incidents and rejections of fruit
- Ensure the labels showcase the necessary marking requirements for the specific clients.
- Logistics Administration:
- Capture loading and information of sea freight containers at the relevant depots.
- Keep record of all air and sea freight documentation and send it to relevant stakeholders as requested on an ad hoc basis.
- All administrative tasks within the scope of the export logistics function.
- Operations Coordination:
- Process invoicing of shipments.
- Delegate the daily operations to the Freight Forwarding and other service providers, such as; handing over the daily load plans, relabelling of crates, ensuring the shipments are loaded in their allocated time frame.
- Capture the correct stock data, delivery notes and consignments on the exporting system
- Create delivery notes and addendums to be uploaded on the exporting system.
- Pull stock take reports and temperature reports and use the relevant data to compile end of season data.
- Ensuring the correct operational processes are followed at the different depots.
- Logistics or equivalent tertiary diploma/certificate
- Experience in the perishable export industry (2-3 years)
- Driver’s license and own transport
- Fruit export knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Practical problem-solving skills
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com