Reference: 4976 NDV
Consultant: Nannie de Villiers
- Our client is looking to add a Senior Imports/Exports Operations Controller who has solid experience in wine freight forwarding. This includes making sure the clients’ product is taken care of to the point of final port and delivery. Full technical aspects of Incoterms, Custom regulations, Port Declarations and knowledge of documentation needed ( eg Bills, SAD500 and country requirements etc).
- 6-8 yrs Experience doing Wine and Spirits.
- The person needs strong commercial skills, detail knowledge and experience of freight logistics, ocean freight, Road and airfreight.
- Knowledge of bulk wine exports.
- Positive attitude to engage with customers internal staff and service providers.
- Strong on system and procedures and no compromise on customer service.
- Strong operational and Admin skills.
- A team leader and team worker.
- Person should not have a restraint of trade.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org