Reference: 5203 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Draft and communicate weekly Bin Logistics and Storage Plans to all relevant operational departments, by using the Supply Plan as input.
- Monitor the implementation of the Bin Logistics and Storage Plans and resolve deviations in collaboration with stakeholders
- Match sales orders with available bin stock and generate work orders for the packing department.
- Monitor order completion and liaise with relevant operational departments to resolve deviations.
- Generate pre-sorting work orders based on quality guidelines and monitor completion of work orders.
- Diploma or degree in supply chain or logistics
- Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong attention to details
- Strong computer skills
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org