Reference: 5394 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- The purpose of the Packhouse Capacity Planner position is to assist the Packhouse Capacity Manager in translating the market/sales demand into both short -term and long-term packing production plans and to assist with driving improvements in packhouse capacities, efficiencies, overall quality of functionality and their service levels.
- Capacity planning
- Packhouse communication
- Capacity coordination
- Logistics or equivalent tertiary diploma/certificate
- Capacity planning experience (3-5 years)
- FMCG experience (3-5 years)
- Driver’s license and own transport
- Fruit industry knowledge (3-5 years)
- Packhouse systems knowledge (3-5 years)
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org