Reference: 5276 SH
Consultant: Sharleen Horn
- Responsible for alignment of the packhouse operations with overall business objectives
- Manage packhouse function as a profit centre
- Packaging of variety of fruits for optimal income and fair costs
- Coordination of packaging materials
- Market local produce
- Liaison with exporters, producers and 3rd party clients
- Coordination of the total packaging function
- Management of related systems
- Coordinate utilisation of cold storage facilities
- Stock control
- Marketing of produce to local market
- Oversee quality control function
- Oversee health and safety compliance
- Financial planning and management
- People management
- Tertiary qualification in financial management / business administration
- 5 years experience in managing business operations
- Experience of fruit industry and packhouse operations will be an added advantage
- Cold storage facilities management
- Sound knowledge of packhouse operating systems and processes
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Cost management
- Quality control standards
- Exceptional planning skills
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org