Reference: 6019 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Production Input and Outputs
- Packing Programmes
- Quality Management
- Protocol Adherence
- Human Resources/ Industrial relations
- Maintenance Management
- Customer Service and Communication
- Financial Management
- Qualification in Agriculture/ Business Development/Engineering or Industrial Engineering will be beneficial
- Minimum 5 years’ production management experience within a food, beverages or pharmaceutical manufacturing facility or Packhouse facility.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of BRC, HACCP, and Global Gap Accreditation
- Production management experience is essential
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skill
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com