Reference: 5563 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Providing sound leadership and management to ensure quality product output, accuracy and consistency in packhouse processes and documentation.
- Development and Implementation of company policies and principles.
- Ensuring high standards of health and safety practices
- Set up and manage the budget for a variety of functions within the packhouse (packaging, labour, marketing)
- Management of audits
- Management of costs/controls
- Ensuring industry quality assurance standards compliance and meet local and export customers’ specifications.
- Ensuring temperature and transport regulations are met.
- Packaging planning and scheduling
- Optimal pack-out percentages
- Quality control and food safety
- Team building, motivation, and management
- Time and production management
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in managing perishable products in a pack house
- Good knowledge of Packhouse systems/software and expert computer skills
- Experience in HACCP, BRC and/or other quality systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Strong numerical and planning skills.
- Computer Literacy- must be proficient in Excel.
- Self-disciplined, a team player, honest and of high integrity.
- Able to work under minimum supervision while meeting the set targets & deadlines.
- Willing to work overtime and weekends
- Must be able to take initiative and take the position to the next level.
- The position will best suit an energetic, driven and professional individual who can pay attention to detail, is deadline orientated and able to perform independently and not under constant supervision, in a pressurised agricultural environment.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com