Reference: MLR 6869
Consultant: Michelle Le Roux
- Run MRP twice a day, create purchase requisitions based on MRP and communicate to procurement, create production orders – Create, change and close BOM’s.
- Create production schedule and follow up to ensure adherence to schedule.
- Manage outsourced orders process (pick slips, receiving of stock and documentation).
- Responsible for proper storage and stock keeping of inventories.
- Coordinate regular cycle counts and adjust inventories with authorisation from manager.
- Lead and coordinate year-end stock take for relevant product groups.
- Create, maintain, and adjust BOM’s for current product groups, phantoms and items.
- Maintain routing of items.
- Maintain master data parameters.
- Create and extend new items within current product groups.
- Print customer pick-slip, post goods and give to warehouse.
- Liaise with customer service as required and give feedback on ETA’s.
- Close production orders and compare with BOM’s (ZPW01).
- Maintain SO99+ and manage inventory alerts.
- Complete second late line reason in OTD report (ZV152).
- Analyse late lines and give feedback to S&OP leader.
- Liaise with product manager to determine forecast and safety stock levels.
- Consult with relevant people to understand market requirements to develop a supply plan.
- Communicate supply and production constraints.
- Assist S&OP leader with annual operating plan (AOP).
- Provide feedback to S&OP leader on supply and demand plans.
- Monitor forecast versus sales and analyse gaps.
- Necessary qualification: Degree / Diploma in Engineering / Supply Chain or ▪ Necessary skills/experience
- 3+ years working knowledge of SAP.
- 3+ years relevant working experience related to Inventory management and planning in manufacturing/supply chain environment
- Have drivers’ licence and must have reliable transport.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent excel skills (Intermediate/Advanced)
- Excellent communication skills (Afrikaans and English) – written and verbal.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Good mathematical/numeracy skills
- Decisive and proactive
- Continuously learning and improving
- Driven and ambitious
- Take ownership
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org