Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- Planning stock needs to achieve the company’s turnover targets
- Negotiate sourcing costs to within margin objectives to ensure profitability targets are achieved
- Calculate stock and sales budgets and projections
- Manage stock holding within acceptable parameters
- Manage stock aging within acceptable parameters
- Planning local production needs based on stock and sales requirements
- Ensuring on time delivery of local and imported orders through maintenance and implementation of suitable tracking reports
- Taking corrective measures based on market changes and advising the business accordingly
- Analysing historical trends and future needs
- Implement analytical measures and tracking in various processes of the business
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting on KPI’s
- Degree in either B.Com or Business Science
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Computer literacy is essential
- 2-3 years Planning experience
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org