Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- SAWIS – submission of all wines (certification)
- SAWIS stocktakes
- Process production onto Navision System
- Printing and ordering stickers / ribbons
- Creating Pallet/ Bin IDs as per production programs
- Schedules bottling / labeling runs according to production program
- Act as ISO internal auditor and Health and Safety representative
- Issue delivery notes where applicable
- Stock on hand availability vs Production program
- Dry goods procurement
- Administrative duties
- Application of Export certificates/exemption certifications
- Submission of samples to Dept of Agriculture
- Excellent communication skills ( English & Afrikaans)
- Previous experience in a production/wine environment
- Work well under pressure and in a team environment
- Own transport
- Senior Certificate
- Tertiary qualification: Diploma in Supply Chain will be beneficial
- Computer literate (Navision system will be beneficial)
- Strong administrative skills
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org