Reference: 4446 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
A company that develops innovative agricultural solutions has a vacancy for a Scheduler (Logistics).
- Keep track of outstanding orders and communicate delivery to depots.
- Manage consignment stock at all depots to ensure minimum requirements are met.
- Communicate ETA of long-distance transport.
- Manage offloading of trucks and issue delivery notes.
- Ensure delivery notes are collected for consignment deliveries.
- Request stock for production of unfulfilled consignment stock.
- Request Purchase Orders for consignment stock.
- Maintain information regarding stock movement and levels at all depots.
- Capture delivery notes on accounting system.
The ideal candidate is:
- Able to perform well under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Bilingual (Afrikaans & English).
- Must be a self-starter and problem solver that can work on their own steam and initiative.
- 1 – 2 years’ work experience.
- Agricultural industry/Warehousing and or Manufacturing exposure is advantageous.
- Own transport.
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org