Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Define, and implement the daily stock figures and production needs
- Handle logistics, warehousing and stock of raw materials used in production
- Quality control of raw materials received and finished goods
- Manage all activities within the production process, including maintenance and the workforce
- Manage and support SHEQ initiatives and objectives
- Daily admin and reporting
- Senior Certificate
- Minimum 5 years experience in a production environment
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org