Reference: 6062 CDS
Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- Liaise with corporate departments to optimize supply chain flows and processes.
- Collaborate with procurement, operations and logistics teams.
- Identify any bottleneck in the supply chain process and implement solutions as well as improvements in a timely manner.
- Determine key supply chain KPI’s for your team members.
- Training and couching of team members.
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors.
- Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards
- Ensure timely and correct input of new data into systems such as SAP MM, AP Modules, SAP Plant Maintenance etc.
- Any projects or tasks as requested by your Manager.
- Procurement, logistics & finance
- Develop plans for the purchase of goods, monitor tasks pertaining to supply issues on behalf of the company, and oversee the implementation of new technologies for inventory management.
- Negotiate with suppliers to get the best quality materials at a fair price.
- Oversee sourcing of imported and local raw materials and ingredients as per product specification.
- Migration of packaging material from international to local suppliers.
- Interaction with corporate quality and R&D team on technical specifications of raw materials, ingredients and packaging material.
- Manage and monitor SAP integration of new business units.
- Collaborate with logistics teams regarding shipments (ETA/ETD) and follow up on documentation.
- Inputs into annual budget process.
- Identify, manage and implement innovation projects across the business units.
- Project specific
- Deliver projects that reduce cost and stockholdings
- Compile overall project plan.
- Source quotes and submit for approval.
- Progress report against project plan and budget.
- Submission of weekly project payments for approval.
- Honours Degree in supply chain management augmented by at least five years appropriate experience in the field.
- Hands on experience with supply chain management software (such as SAP MM, AP Modules, SAP Plant Maintenance, etc.)
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com