Reference: 5395 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- The Stock Controller role will be required to monitor and capture the movement of our soft fruit daily, keep a complete and detailed database of delivery documentation and monitor the accuracy of stock delivered and held on a daily basis. at the designated sites.
- Stock Control
- Daily stock takes of fruit delivered and held.
- Detect unusable fruit and ensure communication on next steps for online waste/rejected fruit are reported back to the Operations team to ensure deadline for execution is met.
- Amend stock list on Stock Management System as orders are dispatched.
- Add online waste on Stock Management System once instruction has been received.
- Follow the process of receiving of new stock
- Take stock on a weekly basis and complete the stock reconciliation
- Month-end stocktake & recon to be signed off by the designated Operations individuals.
- Put stock control measures in place to optimize efficiencies for accurate stock reporting
- Daily reporting on stock variances and losses.
- Logistics Administration:
- Loading and information capturing of sea freight containers at the relevant depots.
- Keep record of all air and sea freight documentation and send it to relevant stakeholders as requested on an ad hoc basis.
- Record keeping of the insurance declaration lists and organic certificate lists to ensure efficient traceability.
- All administrative tasks within the scope of the export logistics function.
- Operations Coordination:
- Process invoicing of shipments.
- Delegate the daily operations such as; moving stock, handing over the daily load plans, relabelling of crates, ensuring the shipments are loaded in their allocated time frame.
- Capture the correct stock data, delivery notes, consignments and addendums on the exporting system
- Create delivery notes and addendums to be uploaded on the exporting system.
- Pull stock take reports and temperature reports and use the relevant data to compile end of season data.
- Ensuring the correct operational processes are followed at the different depots
- Logistics or equivalent tertiary diploma/certificate
- Job-related experience:
- Experience in the perishable export industry (2-3 years)
- Experience in preparing stock reconciliations (2-3 years)
- Driver’s license and own transport
- Fruit export knowledge
- Computer literacy
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org