Reference: 5386 SJ
Consultant: Sone Johnson
- We are looking for a strong willed Christian applicant that can mobilise our general staff to conduct accurate weekly stocktakes, intakes and other stock maintenance.
- You will consolidate the client orders for the week and then communicate/order from our suppliers the correct amount of stock needed to service both the walk-in shelf stock and the orders for the week.
- You will need to check delivery corresponds with the order that was placed. Price also needs to be accurately confirmed and questioned if necessary.
- You will need to maintain a high quality of stock standard on arrival by quickly identifying inferior produce and refusing to accept bad quality into your stock.
- Once the stock is in the shop the label for each item needs to be printed and arranged to be placed onto each item. Labels need to be accurate and time specific. Sales price needs to be accurate and neatly placed on each item. Packaging of each item also needs to be specific to each item and intact on intake
- Days per week: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (5 days a week only with Sunday and Tuesday as rest days)
- We are looking for applicants who is neat and precise with attention to detail.
- A good English is a necessity with understanding Afrikaans a bonus.
- Excel computer skills is very important for a stock manager and you must be able to type orders and answer producer questions fast and efficiently via email.
- We have a very user friendly Point Of Sale (POS) system that makes stock management quick and easy.
- Senior Certificate
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org