Reference: 6051 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- This person will manage the logistics and stock from purchasing to delivery of finished product. If you are detail orientated, can take initiative and have excellent administrative and interpersonal skills, this position might be an outstanding opportunity for you.
- Purchasing and quality control of fresh and dry stock
- Building relationships with suppliers to negotiate a good purchasing price
- Coordinating logistics of all raw materials for production as well as delivery of finished product
- Responsible for general stock management at the water and juice department
- Administration of purchasing, stock management and sales on stock control system (Sage)
- Afrikaans and English speaking
- Energetic with positive attitude
- BCom or other relevant tertiary qualification
- 2–3 years’ experience in supply chain, logistics and stock coordination
- Code B licence
- Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular)
- Experience with fruit and vegetables as well as a food background will be advantageous
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org