Reference: 5103 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- You will be responsible for coordinating, updating and communicating the supply plan to relevant stakeholders to ensure the effective implementation of the overall supply and demand plan.
- Collaboration with pack house logistics, quality and production managers to ensure optimal raw material storage plan
- Update multiple pack house product availability data and consolidate into the supply plan
- Regular review of supply plan to accommodate capacity constraints and ensure alignments with demand
- Monitor and evaluate deviations from the supply plan and facilitate corrective action where necessary
- BCom Logistics / Industrial Engineering or similar qualification with at least 1 years’ relevant working experience
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong attention to details
- Strong computer skills
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com