Reference: 5121 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Coordinate/support fruit export sales activities as per the sales plan and provide administrative support to the Commercial Managers. This position will work closely with the Logistics, Technical and Trade Finance departments to ensure efficient and best practice service to clients
- General administration associated with the position.
- Create and administrate COS and packing lists between company and clients
- Setup and Maintaining of all new and current client info on company systems.
- Allocate stock according to availability in line with client’s weekly demand/purchase
- Finalizing of sales with quality team and commercial managers.
- Upkeeping of pricing system.
- Data capturing in PR3
- Data management and reporting
- Assist management with the preparation of end-of-season data collection and report compilation
- Pre-season planning preparation, data capturing, and standardization of budget data provided
- Monthly updating of planning template by updating forecasted figures
- Assists Finance with the end of the season reconciliation by verifying and confirming all rates and fees
- Tertiary qualification relevant to the position (marketing, agriculture, business management, logistics)
- Strong planning and coordination skills.
- Strong time management skills and deadline driven
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate computer literacy: MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org