Reference: 5388 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Receiving of Bulk Wines
- Issuing of Dry goods to Production lines
- Controlling of stock in 2 warehouses
- All dispatching of orders by truck and containers
- Weekly and month-end stocktakes
- Ensures that repacks/reworks and non-conformances are done according to specifications.
- Provides input into the budget for the applicable budget codes.
- Manages 3 forklift fleet
Qualifications / Skills:
- Excellent communication skills ( English & Afrikaans)
- Previous experience in a production/wine environment
- Work well under pressure and in a team environment
- Own transport
- Grade 12
- Tertiary qualification :Diploma in Warehouse Management
- 2 years’ experience in inventory control and warehouse within the wine industry; 2 year winemaking cellar experience or SKOP 1-3
- Good Leadership skills
- Computer literate ( previous experience on the Navision system will be beneficial)
- SAWIS Pienkkaarte
- Strong administrative skills
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org