Reference: 5781 DB
Consultant: Dorei Barnes
- STRATEGIC responsibilities:
- Continuous developing, implementing, integration and monitoring of the HR policies, tools, systems and procedures
- Caring for legally obligatory and internationally binding trainings as well as promoting individual development as skills enrichment measures
- Fostering employees’ relations and assisting with staff-related interventions
- Doing investigations and exchanging knowledge in relevant networks with regards to benchmarks, trends and state-of-the-art-tools as well as to employer branding measurements
- Managing Industrial Relations related actions
- Provides business partnering for the management of all entities
- Maintaining and delivering data for management information and reports
- OPERATIONAL responsibilities:
- Being responsible for the support of line managers and employees with regards to any personnel administrative topic from the recruiting to the exit including the preparations for the payroll accounting
- Keeping up-to-date with the South African labour legislation
- Caring for the maintenance of the HR tools and systems
- Developing and providing accurate staff data, statistics and KPIs as a basis for management decisions
- Collaborating and consulting managers and staff as well as leading solution talks
- Provides general HR services to managers and staff
- HR degree
- 4 – 5 years experience
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com