Consultant: Carina de Swardt
- Manage the running and plan activities of the mould store facilities and mould store technicians, ensuring the mould store is a safe environment in line with health, safety and environmental requirements.
- Overall stock control and management of the mould store for the organisation including the development, performance and maintenance of the mould store and stock control to produce smooth and efficient system and delivery solution, maximizing performance & profitability against pre-agreed targets and control.
- Develop, implement and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) for each area of responsibility.
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems.
- Ensuring that the team understands the mechanism of the mould store and their role within the organisation and the duties of your team.
- Responsibility to adhere to budgets and plan to maximise profitability.
- Assist other departments in achieving maximum performance.
- Maintain responsibility for performing all duties in compliance with related legal/statutory, regulations, professional duties, responsibilities and obligations and insert as applicable e.g. BRC certification.
- Ensure all stock items, tool inserts and spares are organized.
- Oversee all work through the mould store efficiently and cost effectively and ensure that all target dates for moulds are met.
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing mould store team that meets agreed objectives and which delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements.
- Liaise and communicate with other departments, customers, suppliers and other service providers.
- + 3 years’ experience in managerial role
- Computer Literate
- To be able to use software: Syspro, DMS (Mould maintenance and NCR program)
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com