Starting your own business
You have realised that your current 9 to 5 is leaving you tired and uninspired. You know that the only way out of this is to start your own business, or to phrase it sexier “to become an entrepreneur”.
And of course, you want financial freedom. Sounds like something out of a Robert Kiyosaki book, right?
There are a number of questions you will need to ask yourself:
- What is your product or service?
- Who is your target market?
- Who are your potential competitors?
- Who will you employ?
- Who will handle the accounting of the business?
- How will you finance the operation?
- What legal entity will I trade through?
- What about the tax and regulatory requirements?
You want the security of your pay cheque but need to get out of the rut you are stuck in. It can be a daunting project to undertake. Exceed can help you navigate this minefield. We have done this ourselves before and work with successful companies who do it every day.
Our first consultation is free and we will beat the price of a quoted company registration with no further obligations. You have nothing to lose.