Reference: 5960 CM
Consultant: Christa Mostert
- The role of the Accounting Clerk is to administer debtors, creditors and bank reconciliation and to ensure the proper automated recording thereof on respectively SAGE and JMT.
- Process transactions on SAGE and JMT
- Administer Debtors
- Administer Creditors
- Administer Bank Reconciliations
- Stock Control on SAGE
- Preparation and processing of journals;
- Reconciliation of orders, invoices, statements and Petty Cash;
- Invoicing of farm gate sales;
- Capturing and reconciliation of bank statements;
- The recording of accounting transactions on SAGE and JMT
- Grade 12
- A relevant Degree will be advantageous.
- Background in agriculture accounting advantageous.
- Economics and Accounting – Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Law – Knowledge of laws, legal codes, precedents, government regulations and GAAP.
- General business acumen
- Computer packages & system(s) currently in use by the company, i.e. SAGE & JMT as well as intermediate usage of Microsoft Office (Including Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Good understanding of English (Able to speak, read & write at a business proficiency level)
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to email@example.com.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org