Reference: 7836 NB
Consultant: Nine Broodryk
- Required to provide assistance to all the directors and Financial Planners with any general office duties, from time to time.
- Managing the client review process;
- Preparing records of advice;
- Working with the Financial Planner to develop strategy and recommendations;
- Implementing advice;
- Liaising with key stakeholders, clients and external parties including fund managers;
- Cash flow and performance calculations;
- Pre-retirement planning calculations;
- Attendance and note taking in client meetings with planners; and
- Accurately finalising and collating compliance and advice documents.
- Grade 12
- Regulatory Exam 5
- Financial Services product knowledge
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace