Reference: 9088 MLR
Consultant: Michelle le Roux
- Overseeing and ensuring that the primary functions of HR within the business are provided
- Supply strategic HR input and direction to senior management
- Implementation of HR Strategy and Policies for all related companies
- Supply direction and assistance to all Managers within the business entities
- Effective management of recruitment drives and initiatives
- Promote staff recognition initiatives, retention of staff, and “Employer of Choice” principles
- Implementing and utilizing Performance management tools and measurement structures
- Establishing Developmental and industry-specific training plans and their roll-out
- Compiling of Workplace Skills Plan and Annual Reporting
- Ensuring that Talent Management & People continuity and contingencies are in place
- Creating, developing, and maintaining of organisational structure charts
- Implementing Career development and growth opportunities for employees
- Maintaining platforms for department processes & procedures
- Overseeing the creation of SOPs and workflow charts
- Oversight of Employment Equity and potential BE outcomes
- Facilitate Social & Compliance Audits and Ethical Audits
- Responsible for addressing all IR, disciplinary, and grievance issues
- Completed tertiary qualification focusing on Human Resources or similar
- Minimum 5 years experience in HR plus management experience preferred
- Labour and Health & Safety experience essential
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid driver’s license for driving in South Africa as well as own transport is essential
- Need to reside within a reasonable distance of the Franschhoek office
- COVID-19 vaccination mandatory
How to Apply:
- Email your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are already registered, please forward your CV and the relevant reference number to the consultant with whom you are currently registered in order to avoid duplicity on our system.
- We reserve the right to only conduct interviews with candidates of choice.
- Applicants who have not received feedback within 30 days from the closing date must please accept their application as unsuccessful.
Looking for a job?
Read some of our best articles with tips and advice for the workplace